We had some Cheese Bagels from Aldi, so we added Avocado, Sprouts & Smoked Trout to make a tasty sandwich.
- Cheese Bagels were $2.89 or 58c per serve
- An Avocado is 49c or 25c per serve
- We shared a $3.49 can of Smoked Trout, or $1.75 per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread
- Add 30c for Sprouts.
It came together well for $3.28 per serve.
Tonight’s ‘Steak Night’ is a NY Strip Steak served with Crash Hot Potatoes and Asparagus. We made a tasty sauce from our Organic (no added sugar) Ketchup and Heavy Cream with a healthy dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- The NY Strip was $16.07 for two steaks, or $4.02 per serve
- The Asparagus was $3.23 and we used half, or 81c per serve
- Fingerling Potatoes were 68c per serve
- Add 40c for Sauce ingredients.
A very good meal for $5.51 per serve. The Sauce may have an unusual color, but it was very tasty.