A rearranged schedule from our regular Thursday had both Foodies on the weekly shopping trip to Aldi, with a side pickup of Fried Scallops, Fries & Coleslaw from Mr Fish & Chips for $5.19 per serve with tax and tip.
The first ‘long’ day after swapping to Summer Time, and the temperature was warm enough, so we decided to grill our Smoked Salmon Pizza.
- Sockeye Smoked Salmon was $5.49 or $2.75 per serve
- The Pizza Dough was $1.29, or 65c per serve
- We used semi dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- About two ounces of Neufchatel went on each Pizza, or 25c per serve
- Add 30c for Capers and Shallot.
We double docked the Dough this time and improved the crust even over our last attempt. An indulgent Pizza for $4.55 per serve.