We sliced off some more of the par-baked Italian Bread, toasted it and topped with Prosciutto, Giant Baked Beans & two Fried Eggs.
- The Italian Bread loaf is $2.19 and we used about ⅓, or 37c per serve
- The Giant Baked Beans are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Eggs are 64c per serve
- The charcuterie was $5.49 after all discounts and we used the Prosciutto – about ⅓, or 91c per serve.
A very tasty meal for $2.92 per serve.
Some weeks ago we preserved some Meyer Lemons, specifically to prepare this Morocan Lamb Tagine with Preserved Lemon, and today was the day.
- The Lamb Stew Meat was $7.01 or $3.50 per serve
- The olives come in a $4.49 jar, and we used half, or $1.25 per serve
- Add 35c for Garlic, Preserved Lemons, Onion and Ginger
- Add 30c for other ingredients
- Add 34c for Brown Rice
- Add 40c for Nuts.
While it’s not the prettiest meal – being brown on brown – but it was big on flavor for $6.14 per serve.