We finished the Red Wine and Mushroom Meatloaf in a Panini Roll with Semi-dried Tomatoes & Sprouts.
- The Meatloaf was about $3.00 per serve and we split the last one, or $1.50 per serve
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- Semi-dried Cherry Kumato add 60c per serve
- Sprouts add 25c per serve
- Add 10c for Worcestershire Sauce.
It all came together very well. The Worcestershire Sauce balanced with the Tomatoes while the Sprouts added a slight texture variation. A good sandwich for $3.08 per serve.
Tonight’s Fishy Friday was a repeat of the Grilled Barramundi with Coleslaw and Halloumi Fries. While the Fries worked well last time, they completely melted and flattened out on the sheet pan. Tasty but not very photogenic.
- The Barramundi was on special for $7.99 or $4.00 per serve
- The Coleslaw Mix was $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- We made our own Dressing from Mayonnaise and Apple Cider Vinegar for 40c per serve
- The Halloumi Fries were $3.29 or $1.65 per serve.
Overall, a very good meal for $6.65 per serve.