Today we had a simple Kumato & Smokey Cheddar toasted sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- The Kumato were $3.69 for six, and we had one each, or 62c per serve.
A simple, but tasty, sandwich for $1.70 per serve.
It was tie for a return to the Quick Moussaka recipe. This time we made sure that the Eggplant was dehydrated, and the Meat Sauce reduced to a thick consistency.
- Ground lamb was $5.99 or $1.50 per serve
- The Eggplant was $1.39 or 35c per serve
- The Tomatoes were $3.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The Ricotta was $4.99 or $1.25 per serve
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 69c per serve
- A Pastured Egg adds 6c per serve
- Add 50c for the remaining ingredients
- Parsley was 33c or 16c per serve
- Fresh mint came from our garden
- The farrow was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 10c per serve
- The cherry Kumato were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Add 30c for seasoning.
An extremely tasty meal for $6.66 per serve.