We finished the Baguette today, but not the Delice de Bourgogne!
- The Baguette was $1.59 or 40c per serve
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve.
Very, very good for $1.95 per serve.
Aldi had Ham at 69c per pound, which isn’t quite the 49c/lb bargain at Christmas, but still definitely a loss leader!
- The Ham is 55c per serve
- Carrots were 51c, or 13c per serve
- The Sauerkraut was $1.29and we’ll get four serves of the Choucroute, or 33c per serve
- Fingerling Potatoes were 34c per serve
- The Dressing ingredients add 35c per serve
- Add 40c for Blue Cheese Mustard.
The Ham came out perfectly juicy and the Choucroute is, as always, a great side. An enjoyable meal for $2.10 per serve.