Our Sunday lunches tend toward Eggs in one form or another. Today we shared a toasted Brioche Bagel topped with Leg Ham, Smokey Cheddar and Scrambled Eggs with Spinach.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c, or 29c per serve
- Leg Ham is 10c per serve
- The Eggs are 34c each or $1.02 per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- Spinach adds 30c per serve.
A tasty sandwich on a relaxed Sunday lunch for $2.05 per serve.
Nigella’s Shredded Lamb Salad with Pomegranate has been a favorite of ours, and indeed, our whole family. Tonight we decided on a variation featuring our Preserved Meyer Lemon and Mint.
- The Lamb Shoulder Blade Chops were $8.88 or $4.44 per serve
- The Sweet Potato Halloumi Bake is $2.34 per serve
- Mint and Preserved Lemon were free
- Add 30c for Onion and seasoning.
A very tasty meal for $7.08 per serve.