We’re really enjoying the Delice de Bourgogne (Trader Joes) and Apple combo, today in a hot Panini Roll.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve.
We even got to eat this very tasty, and $2.18 meal, outside in the sun.
Thursday night’s ‘Steak Night’ is a return to the Cambodian Hot and Sour Beef Salad, as it’s been a while since we last had it.
- The NY Strip was $16.07 for two steaks, or $4.02 per serve
- Limes were 49c for two but we shared one, or 13c per serve
- Mint was from our garden
- Lettuce adds 60c per serve
- Spring Onions we grow
- The Bell Pepper was 64c or 32c per serve
- Instead of a Chili we used some Sweet Chili Sauce, which adds 20c per serve
- Add 30c for Fish Sauce and other ingredients.
This is a flavor sensation. No wonder it’s a favorite for $5.57 per serve.