Today it was time for Smoked Salmon, Neufchatel, Kumato & Onion Sprouts on a Brioche Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- The Smoked Salmon pieces were $1.38 per serve
- Add 20c for Neufchatel
- Add 40c for Sprouts and Capers
- Add 30c for Tomatoes.
A very tasty and indulgent sandwich for $2.86 per serve.
We have had Pinto beans soaking overnight and today Foodie Greg turned them into a Pinto Bean and Andouille Sausage Stew.
- The pinto beans were $1.19 or 15c per serve
- The pepper was $1.12 or 14c per serve
- The fire roasted tomatoes were $1.29 or 16c per serve
- The bacon was $7.99 but we used ⅜ or 38c per serve
- The sausage was $8.99 or $1.25 per serve
- Add 35c per serve for Onion spices and seasoning
- Add 30c for Greek Yoghurt.
It’s more of a chili than a stew, but it was very tasty for $2.73 per serve.