With some Meatloaf left, we repeated the hot Panini Roll, but with Mr Fish & Chips’ Coleslaw.
- The Panini Roll is 63c per serve
- The Meatloaf is $2.53 per full serve, or $1.27 per lunch serve
- The Coleslaw adds 45c per serve
- Garlic Spread adds 30c per serve.
Very tasty, as always, for $1.96 per serve.
It’s been a while since we stopped our meat box delivery, so this is the first time we’ve purchased a Boston Butt from Whole Foods. Obviously we used it to cook Cuban-Style Roast Pork with Mojo Sauce. We did tonight and served with Cuban Black Beans and Jerk Plantain Chips.
- The Pork Butt was around $9.18 or $4.59 per serve
- Navel Oranges were $3.83 or 96c per serve
- Limes were $2.45 or 62c per serve
- Plantain Chips were $1.70 and we used half, or 85c per serve.
- The Black Beans are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve.
We totally over-indulged on the Pork, finishing 1.8 lbs at tonight’s meal! We probably should have fed four, but this meal is so tasty, it’s hard to stop. A great meal for $8.02 per serve.