A slightly cooler, and gray, day had us returning to a favorite sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 68c per serve
- The Chorizo was $$5.75 after all discounts and we half, or $1.44 per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
A very good sandwich for $3.86 per serve.
Friday night is our traditional Fishy Friday and tonight we returned to Barramundi with Caesar Salad.
- The Barramundi was on special for $7.99 or $4.00 per serve
- The Caesar Salad kit was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve.
An easy and tasty meal for $5.00 per serve. The preserved Meyer Lemon slices were a hit of citrus and salt that perfectly complemented the Barramundi.