Today’s lunch was a Bahn Mi from Pho Saigon 1 for $12.26 per serve, with tax and tip. It seems like the Bahn Mi gets bigger every time! The Foodies now eat it in two seatings!
A new Seared Scallop recipe: Seared Scallop with Pomegranate and Meyer Lemon. We scaled the recipe down for two, and substituted Grapefruit slices for Orange wedges. Our Meyer Lemon was preserved.
- The frozen “dry packed” Scallops were $9.85, or $4.93 per serve
- Cucumber was 47c or 24c per serve
- The Pomegranate Seeds were $4.99 and we shared half, or $1.25 per serve
- The Grapefruit was 99c or 50c per serve
- Add 50c for other ingredients.
The Sauce is very intense, but flavorful and perfectly in balance with the other Salad ingredients. The Preserved Meyer Lemon added an additional Citrus/Salt layer to the flavor. A great meal for $7.42 per serve. Indulgent and delicious.