We cut four slices from a par-baked Italian Loaf & toasted them, then topped with Delice de Bourgogne and Apple.
- The Italian Bread loaf is $2.19 and we used about ⅓, or 37c per serve
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve.
An excellent open faced sandwich for $1.92 per serve.
An Asparagus and Feta Frittata makes a simple Meatless Monday. Despite the photo, we will get four serves.
- A mix of medium and large Pastured Eggs equates to 54c per serve
- The (tasteless) Israeli Feta is 67c per serve
- Asparagus was $3.99 and we used the remaining ⅔, or $1.33 per serve
- Add 30c for Onion and seasoning.
A surprisingly filling meal, packed with flavor, for $2.84 per serve.