We shared a couple of sandwiches, starting with a return to Trader Joe’s Egg Salad on one – along with Watercress – while for the other we cooked some Bacon to make a Bacon, Sprouts and Tomato, so technically a BST.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Egg Salad is $3.69 and we use about ¼, or 46c per serve
- Watercress was $2.99 and we used ¼, or 38c per serve
- Bacon is $6.99 and we used about ⅓, or 58c per serve
- Sprouts add 30c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Both sandwiches were decent for $2.86 per serve.
We had the Caramelized Ginger Pork left, so we heated it and served atop a Vietnamese Salad.
- The ground pork was $6.99 and we’ll get four serves from that, or $1.75 per serve
- Add 40c for ginger, shallot, garlic and chili, etc
- The Coleslaw Mix is 50c per serve,
- Dressing ingredients add 40c per serve
- The other Greens add 30c per serve
- Bell Pepper adds 8c per serve.
A pretty tasty meal for $3.44 per serve.