We repeated the Crisp Bread Ploughman’s Lunch with Apple & Pickled Onion.
- The Rye Crispbread was $3.29 for a pack of 20, or 33c per serve
- The Irish Cheddar was $3.49 and we used about 60%, or $1.05 per serve
- Branston Pickle was $13.31 for the jar, and we used about 1/5th, or $1.33 per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve
- Pickled Onion adds 10c per serve.
A pretty decent meal for $3.01 per serve.
Tonight it was time to return to our Smoked Salmon Pizza cooked on the grill outside, although it wasn’t warm enough to eat outside.
- Sockeye Smoked Salmon was $6.49 or $3.25 per serve
- The Pizza Dough was $1.29, or 65c per serve
- We used semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- About two ounces of Neufchatel went on each Pizza, or 25c per serve
- Add 30c for Capers and Shallot
- Add 40c for dressed Greens.
Our favorite Pizza for $5.45 per serve.