Two shared sandwiches: Egg Salad & Watercress, Leg Ham, Smokey Cheddar & Kumato
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Leg Ham adds 10c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar adds 34c per serve
- The Kumato were $3.69 for six, and we shared one, or 31c per serve
- Egg Salad is $3.69 and we use about ¼, or 46c per serve
- Watercress was $2.99 and we used ¼, or 38c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Two decent sandwiches for $2.73 per serve.
Tonight’s Meatless Monday revolves around Cauliflower Gnocchi and a jar of Rao’s Alfredo Sauce augmented with Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- The Rao’s Alfredo Sauce was on special for $5.39 or $2.70 per serve
- The Cauliflower Gnocchi was $2.79 or $1.40 per serve
- Add 45c for Sun-dried Tomato.
The Alfredo Sauce was way better than the last one we had from Aldi. Overall, a very tasty and satisfying meal for $4.55 per serve.