A gray old day made hot noodles an attractive proposition. We poured off the overly spicy broth, and finished with a pat of Butter.
- A pack of four Shin Noodle Bowl was $3.69 or 93c per serve
- Bok Choy adds 30c
- Add 20c per serve for butter.
We both preferred the stir-fry style finish than the soupy broth that we mostly don’t consume. So a nice meal for $1.43 per serve.
We had a new Fishy Friday meal tonight: Rainbow Trout in Crazy Water.
- The Heirloom Tomatoes were $5.14 or $2.57 per serve
- The Rainbow Trout was $9.37 for four pieces, or $2.34 per serve
- Add 30c for other ingredients
- Add 63c for the hot Panini Roll.
The Rainbow Trout, and the overall dish, was okay, but we won’t repeat this dish. We will return to the Rainbow Trout with another preparation. An okay meal for $5.84 per serve.