Back in Australia we would regularly visit George’s Gourmet Kitchen and buy a Hame, Camembert and Snow Pea Shoots. Our reproduction is on a Brioche Bagel, substitutes Delice de Bourgogne for the Camembert and Onion Sprouts instead of Snow Pea Shoots.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- Leg Ham adds 10c per serve
- Sprouts add 30c per serve
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve.
So very, very good for $2.33 per serve.
Although our schedule would have this as a Country Deli Steak Dinner night, we changed up the schedule and had the Japanese Bento Box that we augmented at home with a generous serve of Ahi Tuna Tataki.
- 12 oz Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- The Bento Box was $18.33 with tax and tip.
The Bento Box is a good meal, but hacked with the addition of 6oz of Ahi Tuna Tataki makes it feel very luxurious for $20.93 per serve.