As well as a Smokey Tuna, Capers & Shallot sandwich, we created a Deli Ham, Smokey Cheddar and Ketchup sandwich, riffing on Ham, Cheese & Tomato.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- The Smokey Tuna is 50c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 33c per serve
- Garlic Spread adds 40c per serve.
The Ham, Cheese & Ketchup triggered a culinary memory for the Foodies, of cheap Devon (processed meat), Cheddar Slices and Ketchup. It wasn’t terrible, but we won’t be repeating it! An okay lunch for $2.31 per serve.
The Foodies made a last minute change to a Cobb-style Salad featuring Leg Ham as it’s primary protein.
- We shared a serve of Ham for 10c per serve
- Blue Cheese Crumbles add 44c per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 38c per serve
- Lettuce adds 35c per serve
- Avocados were 49c or 25c per serve
- We used semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- Add 40c for Olive Oil and Balsamic Glaze.
This is a good variation on a Cobb Salad for $2.52 per serve.