The Foodies were in different places at lunch today, and Foodie Philip had a very late lunch of a Rissole Sandwich with Smokey Cheddar.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Rissole is $1.26 for a half serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A decent, quick sandwich for $2.74, although it would have been better if the Rissole was warmed.
A return to our favorite Mussel recipe: Coconut Curry Mussels. We served with a hot Paratha.
- The pre-cooked Mussels were $2.29 or $1.15 per serve
- Coconut Milk was $1.89 or 95c per serve
- We used three baby Bell Pepper for 16c each, or 24c per serve
- Ginger was 24c, or 12c per serve
- Add 75c per serve for the other ingredients
- The Paratha was $1.99 for five, or 40c per serve.
We’ve tried other Mussel recipes, but this one is our favorite for $3.61 per serve.