An inspired idea from Foodie Greg: add Ham, Caramelized Onion Hummus and Tabouleh on a toasted Brioche Bun.
- The Brioche Bun is 58c
- The Deli Ham adds 66c per serve
- The Tabouli is $2.99 and we served half, or 36c per serve.
- Caramelized Onion Hummus adds 73c per serve.
This turned out really well for $2.33 per serve, creating a flavor combination that surpassed the ingredients.
It was time to finish the last of the Rissoles we cooked, so we reheated the remaining and served them with an Australian-inspired Salad.
- Dry aged ground beef $8.57 or $2.86 per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 42c or 14c per serve
- The onion is 4c per serve
- Spinach was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- We used about ½ of the $5.75 Caramelized Onion Cheddar, or $1.44 per serve
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ sauce.
A very satisfying meal for $5.74 per serve.