We boiled up the Shin Ramen in it’s spicy broth as usual, then dumped the broth and finished with a Butter Soy dressing.
- A pack of four Shin Noodle Bowl was $3.69 or 93c per serve
- Butter adds 40c per serve
- Add 20c for Soy Sauce (although it came from leftover packages).
There was enough of the spice from the broth left to give the resulting meal a little spicy interest. A good lunch for $1.53 per serve.
The Foodies were socializing late in the afternoon and partially filled on snacks, so we swapped Meatless Monday to Sunday and had Scrambled Eggs on Toast with Guacamole.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 37c per slice
- Pastured Eggs are 38c each or 76c per serve
- Guacamole is 55c per serve
- Add 30c for the Garlic Crunch.
A very tasty, and quick, meal for $1.98 per serve.