Foodie Greg had picked up some Chorizo so we had Chorizo, Smokey Cheddar and Bell Pepper sandwiches again.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- The Chorizo was $4.72 and we half, or $1.18 per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $3.26 per serve.
We swapped our ‘Steak night’ to tonight due to the predicted weather.
- The NY Strip was $16.07 for two steaks, or $4.02 per serve
- Limes were 49c for two but we shared one, or 13c per serve
- Mint was from our garden
- Lettuce adds 60c per serve
- Spring Onions we grow
- The Bell Pepper was 64c or 32c per serve
- Instead of a Chili we used some Sweet Chili Sauce, which adds 20c per serve
- Add 30c for Fish Sauce and other ingredients.
It’s a favorite because it’s very tasty, for $5.57 per serve.