There was still Smoked Salmon so we made Bagels with Neufchatel, Capers & Shallots on a Brioche Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- The Smoked Salmon pieces were $1.38 per serve
- Add 20c for Neufchatel
- Add 40c for Shallot and Capers.
A great lunch for $2.56 per serve, which is way less than a Deli bagel and we have a better view!
We went simple, and unheated, on a hot evening.
- The Rotisserie Chicken was $4.97 for a good sized bird, or $1.24 per serve
- The Caesar Salad Kit is $1.00 per serve
- A Pastured Egg adds 38c per serve.
A tasty meal for $2.62 per serve.