We toasted the other two Brioche Baguettes and topped with the reheated Soutzoukakia and some Lettuce.
- We shared a $3.33 serve of the Soutzoukakia, or $1.67 per serve
- The Baguettes were $3.49 for four, or 88c per serve
- Add 10c for the Lettuce.
Other than the bread, this was pretty good for $2.65 per serve.
Being Meatless Monday we had a Mushroom focused stir-fry on Ramen Noodles.
- A pack of four Shin Noodle Bowl was $3.69 or 93c per serve
- Bok Choy adds 40c per serve
- Baby Bell Peppers add 32c per serve
- A 12oz bag is $3.79 and we used half, or $1.90 per serve
- Add 50c for other ingredients.
The frozen Mushrooms were very successful, contributing to a good dish for $4.05 per serve.