Once again we cooked up the Shin Ramen in its spicy broth, but disposed of the soup and finished with Soy and Butter.
- A pack of four Shin Noodle Bowl was $3.69 or 93c per serve
- Butter adds 40c per serve
- Add 20c for Soy Sauce (although it came from leftover packages).
Without the overpowering heat from the spice, this is a satisfying lunch for $1.53 per serve.
Foodie Greg acquired some bon-in Pork Chops that were thicker than we used previously for Saltimbocca, so we sous vide them ahead of wrapping with Sage and Prosciutto.
- Four Pork Chops were $10.24 net of all discounts or $2.56 for a very generous serve
- The Prosciutto was $5.39 or $2.70 per serve
- The Rao’s Alfredo Sauce was on special for $5.39 or $1.36 per serve
- The Cauliflower Gnocchi was $2.79 or 70c per serve
- Add 45c for Sun-dried Tomato
- Sage came from our garden
- Add 30c for Butter.
An excellent meal for $8.07 per serve.