We reheated the remaining Soutzoukakia along with a couple of Panini Rolls, which we smeared with a mix of the liquid from the Preserved Lemons and Yoghurt, along with some token lettuce.
- The Soutzoukakia is $3.23 per full serve, or 81c per lunch serve
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- Add 50c for the Lemon & Yoghurt mix
- Add 10c for Lettuce.
An excellent sandwich for $2.04 per serve.
With extra Pomegranate Seeds we decided on a salad with Blue Cheese and Lettuce and the Pomegranate to serve with Beer Bratwurst.
- Beer Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- The Pomegranate Seeds were $6.79 and we shared 1/4 the original container, or 85c per serve
- Blue Cheese Crumbles add 44c per serve
- Lettuce adds 30c per serve
- Add 40c for Dressing Ingredients.
The tart Pomegranate was a good balance for the salty and creamy Cheese. Probably not the perfect match for the Bratwurst, but a very flavorsome meal for $4.29 per serve.