We piled up our plates and took our Ploughman’s Lunch down to our picnic table.
- The Rye Crispbread was $3.29 for a pack of 20, or 33c per serve
- The Irish Cheddar was $3.49 and we used about 60%, or $1.05 per serve
- Branston Pickle was $13.31 for the jar, and we used about 1/5th, or $1.33 per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve
- Pickled Onion adds 10c per serve.
A tasty and varied meal for $3.01 per serve.
- The ground pork was $5.99 and we’ll get four serves from that, or $1.50 per serve
- Add 40c for ginger, shallot, garlic and chili, etc
- The Coleslaw Mix is 50c per serve,
- Dressing ingredients add 40c per serve
- Mint came from our garden.
As awaits a very tasty meal for $2.80 per serve.