We decided to eat in and heating a Panini Roll and the remaining Turkey, Bacon, Chipotle Meatloaf with Smokey Cheddar & Semi-dried Tomatoes
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Meatloaf is $2.53 per full serve, or $1.27 per lunch serve
- The Coleslaw adds 45c per serve
- The Chipotle Aioli adds 30c per serve.
A tasty lunch for $2.65 per serve.
A completely new recipe for us –Mussels in Escabeche– that were prepared ahead of time so the Mussels could pickle.
- The pre-cooked Mussels were $2.29 or $1.15 per serve
- White Wine adds 40c per serve
- Add 40c for White Wine Vinegar
- Olive Oil adds 50c per serve
- Add 30c for Garlic and Shallot per serve
- Add 40c for Sherry Vinegar
- Add 50c for seasoning and other ingredients
- The Italian Bread loaf is $2.19 and we used about ⅓, or 37c per serve
- Add 45c for Salad Greens and Balsamic Vinegar.
The Mussels were a flavor bomb! So much so that it became too much for a meal size serve! This would be perfect as a Tapas, but the full meal was very good for $4.47 per serve.