For lunch we returned to our simple Ploughman’s Lunch, with Caramelized Onion Cheddar.
- The Rye Crispbread was $3.29 for a pack of 20, or 33c per serve
- The Caramelized Onion Cheddar was $4.67 and we used about half or $1.67 per serve
- Branston Pickle was $13.31 for the jar, and we used about 1/5th, or $1.33 per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve
- Pickled Onion adds 10c per serve.
Always an enjoyable lunch for $3.63 per serve.
A simple Meatless Monday of folded (scrambled Australian Style) Eggs on Avocado Toast.
- Two Pastured Eggs are 76c per serve
- The Italian Bread was 67c per serve
- An Avocado each adds 49c per serve
- Add 30c for the Chili Crunch.
It’s the Chili Crunch that elevates (and seasons) this dish, which is pretty good for $2.22 per serve.