For lunch we created a “Ham Reuben” with Ham, Sauerkraut & a ‘Russian Dressing’.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Deli Ham is 33c per serve
- The Sauerkraut was 32c per serve
- Add 40c for Dressing ingredients.
Not as good as a real Reuben, but a good lunch sandwich for $2.04 per serve.
Tonight’s Seared Scallops were presented on top of a Chorizo and Corn mix.
- The frozen “dry packed” Scallops were $9.69, or $4.85 per serve
- The Chorizo was $6.29 after all discounts, and we used half, or $1.58 per serve
- The Jalapeño 40c or 20c per serve
- The Corn was $1.50 or 75c per serve
- Add 40c for other ingredients.
We grilled the Corn outside until it had just started to color, then cut it off the cob to make the salad. Mixed with the fried Chorizo, the salad was a great compliment to the Seared Scallops. A great meal for $7.78 per serve.