For lunch we sliced more of the Italian Bread and toasted it, then topped with Giant Baked Beans and Smoked Cheddar.
- The Italian Bread loaf is $2.19 and we used about ⅓, or 37c per serve
- The Giant Baked Beans are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Smoked Cheddar is 34c per serve.
A tasty lunch for $1.71 per serve.
We smoked our Baby Back Ribs in our stove-top smoker, before finishing in the oven. A Three Bean Chili and Coleslaw were pretty traditional sides. We coat the Ribs with Trader Joe’s Coffee and Garlic BBQ Rub.
- The Ribs were $13.27 after all discounts, or $6.64 per serve
- The Three Bean Chili was $1.09 or 55c per serve
- The Coleslaw Mix was $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- Add 40c for Dressing ingredients.
The Three Bean Chili was disappointing, but the Ribs were tender and tasty with a good smoke flavor. A good meal for $8.09 per serve.