We defrosted the last of the Turkey, Bacon, Chipotle Meatloaf and heated it, along with a Panini Roll, and served with Smokey Cheddar Cheese and Chipotle Aioli topped with some Coleslaw mix.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Meatloaf is $2.53 per full serve, or $1.27 per lunch serve
- The Coleslaw adds 15c per serve
- The Chipotle Aioli adds 30c per serve.
An always-tasty lunch for $2.35 per serve.
It was time for our “hacked” Japanese take-out meal. Our ‘hack’ is to take the Japanese Bento Box and augment it at home with a generous serve of Ahi Tuna Tataki.
- 12 oz Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- The Bento Box was $18.33 with tax and tip.
The Bento Box is a good meal, but hacked with the addition of 6oz of Ahi Tuna Tataki it’s very luxurious for $20.93 per serve.