Skewers’ Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich each for $8.75 per serve, with a shared Fries.
We tried a new Rissole recipe that incorporates more vegetables in the mix, and served with a Pickled Beet, Caramelized Onion and Semi-dried Tomatoes on a bed of Greens, reminiscent of the salad on an Australian Hamburger. We got four serves because of the extra bulk.
- Dry aged ground beef $5.99 or $1.50 per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 38c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 42c or 11c per serve
- The onion is 4c per serve
- Zuccini adds 20c per serve
- Spinach was $1.49 or 19c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- We used about ½ of the $5.75 Caramelized Onion Cheddar, or $1.44 per serve
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ sauce.
These had a very light texture and came out rather well for $4.24 per serve.