We still had Chorizo from the Corn, so we repeated our Chorizo, Bell Pepper and Smokey Cheddar Toasted Sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- The Chorizo was $4.72 and we half, or $1.18 per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $3.26 per serve.
Time to sous vide half a Rack of Lamb and served them with a Ruby Grapefruit and Feta Citrus Salad.
- The Rack of Lamb was $14.27, but we split that into two meals, or $3.57 per serve
- The Grapefruit was $3.24 or $1.62 per serve
- The Feta was $6.49 and we shared ¼, or 81c per serve
- Add 30c for Shallot and other ingredients.
The Rack of Lamb was seared extensively to render the fat after the sous vide cook, which improved the mouth feel. The sharpness of the Citrus and Feta Salad is a good complement to the fatty Lamb. A very good meal for $6.30 per serve.