For lunch we picked up Enchiladas from Viva La Fiesta nearby. Foodie Greg had the Chicken while Foodie Philip had the Green Pork Enchilada. They were both excellent. The Chicken actually tasted like Chicken, and the White Sauce was very flavorsome. The Pork was very tender and the Green Chili Sauce had just the right amount of heat. An excellent meal for $15.28 each with tax and tip.
We tried a new Nachos recipe: The Best Nachos. The recipe will make at least four serves, probably more.
- The Ground Beef is $5.99 or $1.50 per serve
- Refried Beans are 99c or 50c per serve
- The Corn Chips were $1.99 and we used about ⅓, or 33c per serve
- Baby Bell Peppers add 32c per serve
- Add 10c for Plain Yoghurt
- Add 40c for Guacamole.
These were a lot more tasty than expected. A very filling meal for $3.05 per serve.