For lunch we reheated two of our remaining rissoles, along with a par baked Panini Roll. Add Cheese, Lettuce and some BBQ sauce and you have a sandwich!
- The Rissole is $1.12 per half serve
- Butter Lettuce adds 25c per serve
- The Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- Carolina BBQ Sauce is 10c per serve
- The Panini is 63c.
Very tasty for $2.44 per serve,
We had planned a “clean out the refrigerator” Frittata, for our Meatless Monday, so we postponed that augmented our Beef Ragu from the freezer, with Mixed Mushrooms and Bok Choy.
- The Ragu is $3.46 per serve
- The Mushroom Medley was $3.79 or 48c per serve
- Add 50c for Bok Choy
- The Italian Bread loaf is $2.19 and we used about ⅓, or 37c per serve.
The Ragu, Mushroom and Bok Choy was a good topping for the Italian Bread toast for $4.81 per serve.