The Foodies skipped lunch today as they were apart, but we snacked for about $1.20 per serve.
Tonight’s “Meatless Monday” replacement was with Halloumi, Guacamole, Bell Peppers & Butter Lettuce Tacos.
- The Halloumi was $5.99 or $3.00 per serve
- The Tortillas were $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- Guacamole is $1.10 per serve
- Bell Peppers are 32c per serve
- Tostados were $1.39 for 21, or 10c per serve
- Greek Yoghurt substituted for Sour Cream for 10c per serve
- Add 10c for Roasted Pepper Salsa.
A tasty meatless meal for $5.72 per serve.