We repeated the Rissole Panini Roll with the last of the Rissoles, but with a sauce made of no added sugar Ketchup and Carolina Style BBQ Sauce for a flavor reminiscent of an Australian BBQ sauce, which is less sweet and more Tomato forward.
- The Rissole is $1.12 per half serve
- Butter Lettuce adds 25c per serve
- The Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- The mixed sauce was probably 20c per serve
- The Panini is 63c.
The custom sauce really made the flavor pop and take us both back to our Australian roots. A good sandwich for $2.54 per serve.
Serving a Mango, Avocado and Shrimp Salad is a sure sign Summer is here. We sous vide the Shrimp before chopping and adding to the Salad.
- 1 lb of shrimp is $10.99, or and we used half $2.75 per serve.
- Mango was 40c per serve
- Avocado was 25c per serve
- Add 35c for Lettuce
- Add 20c for dressing ingredients.
A very tasty meal for $3.95 per serve.