Lunch today was Buttered Shin Ramen Noodles with (dry) Coleslaw.
- A pack of four Shin Noodle Bowl was $3.69 or 93c per serve
- Add 45c for Coleslaw mix
- Butter adds 60c per serve.
We discarded the Spicy Broth after cooking the noodles, which leaves enough of the heat to be interesting. The Coleslaw mix works well. A nice change for $1.98 per serve,
Tonight we returned to the Cambodian Hot and Sour Beef Salad
- The NY Strip was $15.88 for two steaks, or $3.97 per serve
- Limes were 49c for two but we shared one, or 13c per serve
- Mint was from our garden
- Lettuce adds 40c per serve
- Spring Onions we grow
- The Bell Pepper was 64c or 32c per serve
- Instead of a Chili we used some Sweet Chili Sauce, which adds 20c per serve
- Add 30c for Fish Sauce and other ingredients.
A favorite for $5.23 per serve.