We greatly enjoyed our Delice de Bourgogne and Apple on freshly toasted Italian Bread, eaten down at the picnic table, of course.
- The Italian Bread loaf is $2.19 and we used about ⅓, or 37c per serve
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve.
An excellent open faced sandwich for $1.92 per serve.
A simple meal of Frozen Cod cooked in a Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce. (Technically it should be Tikka Cod in Masala Sauce.)
- The Masala Simmer Sauce was $2.25 or $1.13 per serve
- Two Cod Fillets are $2.17 per serve
- Brown rice adds 33c per serve
- Frozen peas are $1.29 per pack and we used half, or 33c per serve.
We thought the Aldi-sourced Masala Sauce was better than the Korma, and quite tasty, making a decent meal for $3.96 per serve.