Without a doubt, Skewers’ Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich is our favorite lunch for $8.75 per serve, with a shared Fries.
A return to a favorite: Soutzoukakia with Australian Lamb, tonight served with a Feta, Olive and Tomato Salad
- Ground lamb was $3.79 at Amazon Fresh or 95c per serve
- An egg is 38c or 10c per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 38c per serve
- Parmesan is $3.99 for 8oz and we shared 2 oz or 25c per serve
- 1/4 cup and a tablespoon of red wine is 17c per serve
- Parsley was $1.49 for the bunch, but we only used ¼ or 13c per serve
- Fresh mint came from our garden
- The Valpresso feta was $9.99 for the tin, but we used 1/6, or 55c per serve
- The jar of green olives is $4.49 and we used about half, or $1.13 per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Add 20c for balsamic vinegar.
The texture tonight was particularly soft and moussey, with great flavor for $4.61, thanks to the Amazon Fresh Lamb.