A miscalculation required a trip to Home Depot, wo we added a trip to New York Chicken and Gyro, stock pick up a Lamb Gyros for $8.17 with tax and tip.
Even though we had lunches from our last Chipotle Turkey Bacon Meatloaf since returning from our mini vacation, it was before that trip that we last had it for dinner. We will get four serves from this meatloaf.
- Ground turkey cost $6.39 or $1.60 per serve
- Bacon adds 60c per serve
- A can of chipotle is $1.50 and we used half, or 38c per serve
- Add 65c for onion, breadcrumbs and seasonings
- The Black Beans add 26c per serve
- The Coleslaw Mix was $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- We made our own Dressing from Mayonnaise and Apple Cider Vinegar for 40c per serve.
The Meatloaf had a very light texture and great flavor, although even amping up the Chipotle left it a little lacking. Still, a great Meatloaf for $4.39 per serve.