At lunch we had a Prosciutto, Bell Pepper & Smokey Cheddar toasted sandwich each.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 27c per serve
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- The Prosciutto was $4.99 and we shared ¼, or 63c per serve
- Add 50c fo Garlic Spread.
A very tasty sandwich for $2.64 per serve.
Who doesn’t like a BLT sandwich, so why not make a Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Salad?
- Pre washed Lettuce adds 50c per serve
- Uncured Bacon was $5.99 for 10 slices, and we had two each, or $1.20 per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Add 30c for Sherry Vinegar for the dressing (with Bacon Fat).
A decent meal, but not as exciting as it sounds or looks in the picture, for $2.75 per serve.