We enjoyed a Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwich on toasted Italian Bread.
- The Italian Bread loaf is $2.19 and we seem to be getting five meals from a loaf, or 22c per serve.
- Pre washed Lettuce adds 50c per serve
- Uncured Bacon was $5.99 for 10 slices, and we had two each, or $1.20 per serve
- Add 30c for Sherry Vinegar for the dressing (with Bacon Fat).
A very tasty sandwich for $2.22 per serve. The par baked Italian Loaf is a tasty bread, and when we cut it and toast, it finishes like fresh bread.
We enjoyed the Vietnamese inspired Caramelized Pork Bowls with Asian Dressing on a Coleslaw mix.
- The ground pork was $5.99 and we’ll get four serves from that, or $1.50 per serve
- Add 40c for ginger, shallot, garlic and chili, etc
- The Coleslaw Mix is 30c per serve,
- Dressing ingredients add 40c per serve
- Mint adds 40c per serve.
A very tasty meal for $3.00 per serve.