Baked Beans on toasted Italian Bread with folded Scrambled Eggs. The folded Scrambled Eggs are sometimes referred to as “Australian Style” where the pan is heated quite hot before the eggs go in, which are quickly folded, repeatedly until almost ready, then served and “carry on” will finish the job.
- The Italian Bread loaf is $2.19 and we used about 1/5 or 22c per serve
- We had three Pastured Eggs each, instead of Bacon, in our Scrambled Eggs for $1.14 per serve
- Half a can of Baked Beans is 77c per serve.
A very tasty meal for $2.13 per serve.
Although last Sunday’s Roast Duck Legs were good, they are not as good as our sous vide Duck Breast, which we then sear extensively to get a perfectly crips skin and rendered fat.
- The Duck was $16.48 or $8.24 per serve
- The Noodles are $3.19 for the pack, or $1.60 per serve
- The Bok Choy was $2.00 and we used about half or 50c per serve.
Other than unfortunately picking spicy Yakisoba Noodles, which didn’t fit the flavor profile at all, this was a tasty meal. The Duck was perfectly medium rare and the skin rendered to perfection. An excellent meal for $10.34 per serve.