Today’s lunch was a taste sensation: Delice de Bourgogne, Onion Sprouts, Semi Dried Tomato and Prosciutto on Italian Bread adds up to a lot of flavors layered over each other.
- The Italian Bread is 22c per serve
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- Add 45c for Semi-dried Tomatoes
- Add 15c for Onion Sprouts
- The Prosciutto ass $1.22 per serve.
A very excellent open sandwich for $3.39 per serve.
For dinner we did a do-over of the Vietnamese Caramelized Pork Bowls with Slaw for $3.00 per serve.