For lunch we picked up Enchiladas from Viva La Fiesta. Foodie Greg had the Chicken while Foodie Philip had the Green Pork Enchilada. They were both excellent again for $15.28 each with tax and tip.
A nice return to cooking Rissoles on the outdoor grill and enjoying them with an Australian inspired Salad on the outdoor terrace under the stars.
- Ground beef $5.99 or $1.50 per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 38c or 10c per serve
- The onion is 4c per serve
- Spinach was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- We used about ½ of the $3.95 Sharp Cheddar, or 66c per serve
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ sauce.
A very satisfying meal for $3.56 per serve.