Although we only had them last night we took the remaining rissoles and stuffed them in a hot Panini Roll with Smokey Cheddar, Carolina BBQ Sauce, and a little Lettuce.
- The Rissole is $1.26 per half serve
- Butter Lettuce adds 25c per serve
- The Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- Carolina BBQ Sauce is 10c per serve.
A very tasty roll for $1.95 per serve.
We had a Top Sirloin Steak that we marinated, seared and sliced before being laid out on top of Brown Rice Noodles, topped with Gado Gado style Peanut Sauce and served with a Vietnamese Slaw.
- The Top Sirloin was $4.22 per serve
- The peanut butter was $1.99 and we used about 1/2, or 50c a serve
- Add 30c for Sauce ingredients
- Coconut Milk was $1.89 for the can, and we used ⅓ or 32c per serve
- Rice noodles are $3.56 per 14oz box, we used about 1/2 of the box, or 90c per serve
- The Vietnamese Slaw was built on a Slaw Mix for 30c per serve
- Add 40c for Dressing ingredients.
A very satisfying meal with perfectly cooked Steak and a well balanced meal for $6.94 per serve.