We toasted some par-baked Italian Bread, topped with Avocado, Bacon, Lettuce and Kumato and another piece of Italian Bread.
- Italian Bread is 22c per serve
- Pre washed Lettuce adds 30c per serve
- Uncured Bacon was $5.99 for 10 slices, and we had two each, or $1.20 per serve
- Add 45c for Semi-dried Tomatoes
- Add 38c for the Avocado.
A very tasty sandwich for $2.55 per serve.
Instead of Barramundi, which was unavailable, we had Striped Bass with Caesar Salad.
- The Striped Bass was $4.68 per serve
- The Caesar Salad Kit is 99c per serve
- The preserved Lemon is from the refrigerator.
We really liked the crispy skin on the Striped Bass, which also had great texture and flavor. A simple, but satisfying, meal for $5.67 per serve.